Saturday, January 14, 2012

Clarice - New inspiration for lostsentiments

I recently acquired a lovely 7inch tall made in japan doll. The lady I got her from said she was going through her moms things and was tired of holding onto things out of guilt. I was happy to help her of course - she had originally posted the freecycle email saying this was a bisque doll in need of TLC. Seeing the lil ceramic doll I did not care about what she lacked... her lovely doll face was enough to charm me!

Once I brought her home I started taking pictures of her. Not sure when I'll use her and actually I managed to knock her over causing her to lose he head again - lol oops!

For now - here are a few shots to make her debut - please welcome Clarice... she is so dynamic :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...