Sunday, August 4, 2013

And the line up...

The next yarn colors as I continue working on the harlequin pattern blanket aka the fall blanket are... 


I'm not going to list the names of each of the colors, I'll just let the photo speak for itself... As I was grabbing the colors and lining them up I got excited about the blanket all over again and want to share this with you! 
So here we are :) For you lovers of all things yarn I hope this helps you get your fix today. ;) 
I'm here for you - lol



*****

Are you working on a project this weekend? Would love to hear about it - how is it progressing? 

Craft on my crafty friends! ~Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Please feel free to say hello and join the conversation. :) I always love hearing from old, new and familiar faces ;)
♥ Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...